16 oktober 2006

A post in english!

Ok, some of my readers don't understand what I am talking about. I can't promise that from now on my posts will be in english, but some of them might be. (I know that some of my readers don't feel so very competent in english, so...)

Today I have just handed in a computer exercise. I don't know how good it is, but I handed it in. This exercise, + two more, should be handed in again at the end of this semester (week 48) at which time they will be graded. The reason to hand it in now is to get some comments on it. And that's nice!
The next hand-in is on friday (in another subject), and next monday (a third subject). So I have plenty to do at school!

Anyway... lets not dwell on school. Tonight it's cellgroup-night and today we are going to be at my flat (which I share with two other girls). I am really looking forward to that. It's a new group that was put together this fall, but I really feel that we know each other pretty well already. We really want to get to know Jesus more, and therefore want to spend time reading the Bible and learn. Another important thing to us is to pray for each other!
Last time we spent most of the evening playing a game called "Ticket to Ride", so it's good to know that we will spend more time talking about what is really important tonight. Not that it wasn't nice playing, I love(!) playing. Even though I didn't win last time...
Ok. That was a post in english, I hope you have enjoyed it.

Ingen kommentarer: